Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?


Ok well it is finally here... Fantasy Football..... I have to admit I love it. I'm not sure why I love it so much, it has to be the competition part of it all. I am the first to admit, I am not good at picking who to play and when to play them. Jana got me hooked on this "sport" a few years ago. We used to be on the same Fantasy Football Team and played with others we barely knew and it was a BlAsT ! We watched out scores like it was life or death !

Now we have a "family and friends" fantasy football league and it is FUN! The Fun is in watching the scores and watching and waiting to see who comes out ahead. The first week was this past Sunday/ Monday and of the 8 teams... I am #8...... so I sure hope we are not playing for Money!

Are we? Oh no.... I never asked... boy I may be in trouble.... I better go make some trades....

If you have never tried... you should join a league.... it is a hoot!!

No comments: