Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring is Here


Spring is finally here... a time for growth. The days are starting to get longer and it is actually daylight when I get off of work... thank goodness! ! My favorite thing about Spring is watching the grass turn green and the flowers beginning to bloom. The air smells crisp and fresh and the sky seems more blue each day. It is awesome to live in Idaho because even as the snow has melted, it is easy to look around at the mountain tops and still be reminded of the winter snow. My favorite part about living in Idaho is being out doors. I love to just be outside keeping busy when the weather is nice. I'm not much of a winter outdoor fan.... just the thought of skiing makes my joints ache! I'm not exactly graceful either so it has been much safer for me to stay off of the ski slopes. I am so looking forward to planting flowers and starting the garden. I am also hoping to find time to go camping and fishing a lot more this year....

I think Spring is a time for growth and a time for hope, it is very refreshing!

Happy Spring Everyone!

2 comments:

Jake & Britt said...

YAY FOR SPRING FINALLY!!!

Village Talkies said...

Thanks for sharing
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.